Hey! I have a list of favorites that I have used all or most of 2016 to keep my hair healthy and my skin healthy. These are just some of the products that are absolute must haves and I have no regrets spending my money on.
My Favorite Hair Care Products of 2016.
- Shea Moisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Shampoo.
- Shea Moisture Manuka Honey and Mafura Oil Intensive Hydration Shampoo.
Conditioners (Rinse Out):
- Garnier Fructis Sleek n Shine.
- Shea Moisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthening Masque.
- Shea Moisture Manuka Honey and Mafura Oil Intensive Hydration Conditioner.
- Shea Moisture Mongongo and Hemp Seed Oil High Porosity Co-Wash.
- As I Am Coconut Co-Wash.
- As I Am Leave-In Conditioner.
Finishing and Edge Control Products:
- Giovanni Frizz Be Gone Hair Serum.
- Carol’s Daughter Mimosa Hair Honey.
- Luster’s Pink Shea Butter Coconut Oil Edge Smoother.
- Eco Professional Styler Gel. Clear, Max Hold 10.
Watch the haircare products review video below. Continue to scroll to see the list of hair care products.
My Favorite Skincare Products of 2016.
- Simple Moisturizing Facial Wash.
- Simple Cleansing Wipes.
- Acure Brightening Facial Scrub.
- Vanity Planer Ultimate Spa System.
- Eos Shaving Cream. (Lavender Jasmine)
Watch the skincare products review below.
Let me know below what your favorite hair and skin products are. If and when I get a chance to try them, I’ll be glad to give you a shout out on my next video.
Please like this post, comment, share and subscribe to stay updated on all that I post.
*Some links are affiliate links*
One response to “My Favorite Hair & Skincare Products of 2016.”
[…] Related: My Favorite Hair and Skin Care Products of 2016. […]